|new Honda CBR125R 2011 Specifications and Features|
|new Honda CBR125R 2011 pictures,Photos and images|
The 2011 new Honda CBR125R has been intended to suggest provoking and performance led traveling dynamics, giving young riders the occasion to develop sports riding skills from the very earliest days of their careers, but also, formulate to submit more seasoned riders a fun and economical daily commuter machine.
new Honda CBR125R 2011 Main features
- Powerful, reliable and fuel-efficient 124.7cm3 liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine with PGM-FI fuel injection.
- Lightweight diamond twin-spar steel frame with sporty geometry for intuitive and exciting handling.
- Comfortable yet involving riding position and low kerb weight (136.9kg) make for a very manageable and easy to handle 125cc sports bike.
- Wide 130/70-17M/C rear tire for a thrilling riding experience and Super sports style.
- Advanced multi-function digital instrument display.
- Striking full fairing cowl
new Honda CBR125R 2011 Available colour schemes
Terra Silver Metallic SE
Perfect for fooling bystanders into thinking they’re looking at a middleweight motorcycle and not a 125, the silver metallic colour option works brilliantly with the new CBR125R’s sophisticated lines.
Ross White Tricolour
This bold colour concept is pure CBR, at once calling to mind both great CBRs of the past and Honda’s glorious racing heritage.
Asteroid Black Metallic
Another classy metallic paint option, this sleek colour sits perfectly with the CBR125R’s new, more mature feel – a serious colour for a machine that means business.
new Honda CBR125R 2011 Engine:
|Type||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 2-valve SOHC single|
|Bore x Stroke||58 x 47.2mm|
|Compression Ratio||11: 1|
|Max. Power Output||9.8kW/10,000min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Max. Torque||10.41Nm/8,000min-1 (95/1/EC)|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13litres (including LCD-indicated reserve)|
|Ignition System||Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance|
|Headlight||55W x 1 (low)|
|Clutch||Wet, multiplate with coil springs|
|Clutch Operation||Mechanical; cable-actuated|
|Final Drive||O-ring sealed chain|
|Type||Pentagonal; steel twin-spar|
|Dimensions||1,946 x 704 x 1,089mm|
|Type||31mm telescopic fork, 120mm axle travel|
|Monoshock damper, 126mm axle travel|
|Rim Size||17M/C x MT2.5|
|17M/C x MT3.5|
|Tyre Size||100/80-17M/C ()|
|Type||276 x 4mm dual hydraulic disc with dual-piston caliper and sintered metal pads|
|220 x 4mm hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper and sintered metal pads|