The Small Car Concept which was unvieled by Honda at the Auto Expo 2010 is going to be christened as Brio. The main reason for Honda to develop Brio was that the sales of Jazz is declining day by day due to its high price. Honda Cars India don't want to repeat the mistakes and it is expected that they are going to price Brio very comptitively around Rs. 4.5-6 lakhs. Honda Jazz's base model is priced at Rs. 7 lakh rupees which is very high in comparison to other B+ segment hatchbacks - Hyundai i20, Ford Figo, Maruti Ritz, Nissan Micra and Chevrolet Beat.
Expected Price of Honda Brio
It is expected that Honda India is going to price the Brio very compititively, the base model will be priced around Rs. 4.5 lakhs and top model is expected to be priced around Rs. 6 lakhs. If Honda Cars India is able to launch Brio at this price then it is for sure that it will be a huge success for company. Here are variant wise prices of Honda Brio:
- Honda Brio E - Rs. 450000.00
- Honda Brio S - Rs. 500000.00
- Honda Brio V - Rs. 550000.00
- Honda Brio V AT - Rs. 600000.00
- Car Body Type:Hatchback
- Segment:B Segment
- Fuel Consumption:Highway 20.00 kmpl.
- Fuel Consumption:City 14.00 kmpl.
- Displacement:1198cc, SOHC, i-VTEC
- Engine Type:Petrol
- Maximum Power:89 Bhp @ 6200 rpm
- Maximum Torque:110 Nm @ 4800 rpm
- Length:3610 mm
- Width:1680 mm
- Height:1475 mm
- Seating Capacity:5
- Suspension:McPherson Struts
- Brakes:Front Disk, Rear Drum
- Gears:4 Automatic