Here we provide Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK specifications,Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK features and Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK overviews.You will have to get a full and detailed structure of Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK.TOP SPEED have been equipped with some rare and High resolution wallpapers of the Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK.Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK price may be very with Addition of extra segments.Click each Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK wallpapers form Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK gallery and get high quality-high resolution Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK wallpapers.
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class promises to be a more fuel-efficient two-seater with better performance and driving dynamics, plus all the virtues that have made past models so popular. SLK gains a whole host of the latest assistance systems to support the driver, including the drowsiness detection system known as Attention Assist, developed by Mercedes-Benz. There is also the optional occupant protection system known as Pre-Safe, a proprietary technology; and the Pre-Safe Brake, which can apply the brakes autonomously in the event of an impending front-end collision.
2 012 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class could come to the U.S. with a diesel option. This would likely be the same 2.1-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder planned for Europe. Various reports suggest horsepower of 205-225, but the key point is thumping torque of over 400 pound-feet, which should make the oil-burner a hot performer. Fuel economy should be equally impressive, with possible real-world averages of near 40 mpg. So what are the chances for a U.S.-market diesel SLK? Hard to say, but we think Mercedes might just give it a go, if only because Audi and BMW don't sell diesel two-seaters here--at least not yet.
Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK Specifications
- The Basics
- Vehicle Type: premium sporty/performance car
- Drivetrain (CG estimates)
- Drive wheels: rear
- Engine: 2.0-liter 4-cylinder, 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6, 4.6-liter twin-turbo V8
- Horsepower: 238 (4-cylinder), 310 or 350 (V6), 525 (V8)
- Torque: 225 lb-ft (4-cylinder), 260 or 285 (V6), 450 (V8)
- Transmission: 7-speed automatic
- Dimensions (CG estimates)
- Wheelbase: 98.5 inches
- Length: 165.0 inches
- Width: 71.5 inches
- Height: 52.0 inches
- Base curb weight: 3,300 pounds
- Rear spoiler
Tires and Wheels
- Alloy wheels
- 18 x 8.5 in. wheels
- 245/35R Z tires
- Performance tires
Roof and Glass
- Speed sensitive and rain sensing wipers
- Power retractable hard top
- Rear defogger
- Width: 70.6 in.
- Height: 50.0 in.
- Length: 161.5 in.
- Front track: 60.0 in.
- Rear track: 61.0 in.
- Wheel base: 95.7 in.
- Cargo capacity, all seats in place: 9.8 cu.ft.
- Maximum cargo capacity: 9.8 cu.ft.
- EPA interior volume: 58.6 cu.ft.
- Gross weight: 0.35 in.
- Curb weight: 3472 lbs.
Engine & Performance
- Base engine size: 6.2 L
- Cam type: Double overhead cam (DOHC)
- Cylinders: V8
- Valves: 32
- Valve timing: Variable
- Turning circle: 34.5 ft.
- Base engine type: gas
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Transmission: 7-speed shiftable automatic
- MacPherson strut front suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Front and rear stabilizer bar
- Fuel type: gas
- Fuel type: premium unleaded (required)
- Fuel tank capacity: 18.5 gal.
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): N/A
Safety & Security
- 4-wheel ABS
- Dual front with head protection chambers side-mounted airbags
- Child seat anchors
- Remote anti-theft alarm system
- Emergency braking assist
- Front and rear ventilated disc brakes
- Daytime running lights
- Engine immobilizer
- Front fog/driving lights
- Auto delay off headlamps
- Dusk sensing headlamps
- 2 front headrests
- Passenger airbag occupant sensing deactivation
- Front seatbelt pretensioners
- Turn signal mirrors
- Stability control
- Traction control
- Electronic brakeforce distribution
- Emergency interior trunk release
- Front height adjustable headrests
- Post-collision safety system
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Front head room: 37.9 in.
- Front hip room: 54.6 in.
- Front leg room: 42.5 in.
- Front shoulder room: 52.2 in.
- Multi-level heating passenger seat
- 8 -way power passenger seat
- 8 -way power driver seat
- Passenger seat with power adjustable lumbar support
- Multi-level heating driver seat
- Driver seat with power adjustable lumbar support
- Height adjustable driver seat
- Height adjustable passenger seat
- Premium leather/alcantara
- Sport front seats
- Remote power door locks
- Power mirrors
- Heated mirrors
- 4 one-touch power windows
- Remote window operation
- Cruise control
- Cargo net
- Front console with storage
- Front cupholders
- Front door pockets
- Remote trunk release
- Retained accessory power
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Universal remote transmitter (for garage door, security system, etc.)
- 12V front power outlet(s)
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Transmission controls and audio controls on steering wheel
- Interior active charcoal air filter
- Dual zone climate controls - driver and passenger
- Extended cabin heating
- Trunk light
- Alloy trim on center console
- Alloy trim on dash
- Alloy and leather trim on doors
- Front reading lights
- Leather trim on shift knob
- Leather steering wheel
- Front floor mats
- Turn signal in mirrors
- Electrochromatic inside rearview mirror
- Dual illuminating vanity mirrors
- Memorized settings for 3 drivers
- Memorized settings passenger seat settings
- Memorized settings includes steering wheel
- Trip computer
- External temperature display
- Low fuel level warning
In Car Entertainment
- Mast antenna
- Alpine premium brand stereo system
- 9 total speakers
- AM/FM in-dash 6 CD player stereo
- Sirius satellite radio
- Auxiliary audio input and iPod integration
- Pre-wired for phone
- Mbrace telecommunications service
- Bluetooth wireless data link for hands-free phone